Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I think I'm a cry again: I hate Dallas!

year after year after year...
and it's been two years...

Well, it started since I've known Dallas went to Playoffs.

Two years ago, what I thought was their time to be the champion, was a very trying Finals with a where-is-it-now team such as Miami. I totally thought they deserved title after beating powerhouses Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs.

But we all went home crying...and I literally cried!

And last year, their strongest season EVER, and probably one of the best regular season an NBA team could ever have...(just second to Chicago) They went to playoffs having all this comparison to Chicago Bulls, that they're going to go all the way to the finals and claim the trophy finally.

And boom! A low-profile, no-chance-to -go-to-the-Finals, unusual playoff contender such as Golden State Warriors ruined these dreams...

And I cried as well..

And now, for the third time, Im cryin' again!

Yeah! It hurts when you're a fan...

How could Dallas do this every single year? They're hurting thousands of fans like me when they go to a game starting strong and losing eventually because they did not persist!

How is it that they can crush powerhouses Phoenix and San Antonio and not losers such as Miami, Golden State and New Orleans?

How is it that they cannot prevail over mind battles?

Now, I don't know what to expect more of them. They proved more times than they ever should have to be disappointing a team they are.

...BUT! I will still be a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment