Saturday, April 11, 2009

Infatuation and Freedom

I kept telling myself that I should've been free,
I should be in a state of peace.
I have been living the life of simplicity, contentment, abstinence and detachment, my true measures of the ultimate freedom.
But how did it happen that a complete stranger, unknown to my system, rather just passing by, completely ruined my ideals?
How come one day I was quietly going on with my life optimistic of whatever tomorrow has to offer
and the other, I would not want to live a day more?
Why is freedom not enough?
Why am I not happy?
Why do we have to meet people if their purpose is to hurt other people?
Why is Dr. Mierzwak not real?
Why can't he come and treat my corrupted memory?
Why is knowledge and truth still not enough to be free?
What does it take to be free?

No comments:

Post a Comment