Monday, April 13, 2009

a testimonial to April 11'09...when I lost my love ring

A day so bizarre!

I lost my cca token.
So I had to pay $45 for another one
And not to mention, spent almost an hour just trying to activate it.

And then my love ring (LOVE engraved on it),
a very very important ring I've been keeping for years,
by the time I was about to leave office,
I realized it was no longer in my finger!

What a time for that ring to be lost!
On this day!
The very same day I asked, "should I wait or just let it all go?",
and got no answer.

It's been hard getting rid of that 10-peso coin that's been sitting in my wallet for two weeks.
And shredding that paper with "Just Dance Pokerface" scribbles on it as hard.
And Im sure it'll be harder letting go of that ring.
Maybe not on this day, but eventually, I'll let go.
And I won't need a bottle of beer,
nor a doze of serotonin,
and never a drop of tear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment